|
|
PAPERLOVE My blog is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox! :D |
|
星期三, 6月 17, 2009 I'm jobless as at 16 June 2009. And on my first day being jobless... I went out to buy materials for carving erasers then went to boyfriend's house to slack before I head out to meet my classmates. But boyfriend so tired that he slept all the way while I tried carving erasers. -.- Then I went to meet my classmates at Plaza Singapura. :D Vic organised a farewell dinner at Swensen's for YZ. After our dinner, went to Cathay and I saw this pair of Vans at LEFTFOOT. After that we head back to Plaza Singapura and up to the arcade. Always go arcade only play kiap toys and basketball... After that went over to boyfriend's house again. Just wish to spend more time together cos he's so busy recently. We watched TV until 2am+ which is really late cos he still have work the next day, so we faster went to sleep. Anyway thanks for staying awake to watch TV with me though you're so tired. :) 11:09 下午
0 個意見
|